For our headquarters in Denmark, we are looking for someone who will be part of one of our development teams. This team is responsible for all core server product development and these products are used all over the world.
You’ll be working:
- alongside our superb team of engineers, project managers, testers, designers and publisher relation managers to further develop our platform and to provide an immersive and engaging experience for app developers as well as end users.
- on defining, develop and deliver sever software including testing, iterations, deployment, measuring and optimizing performance of our platform.
- on resolving complex problems by working directly with the engineers in your team or close with the other teams during development as needed.
We expect that
- You are experience in several of the technologies/areas below
- Jenkins, Git, Gitolite, Bash, Maven
- Gradle, Groovy, SpringBoot
- Ubuntu, Nginx, Tomcat
- Casandra DB, MySQL
- PHP, Python, Java, C#, uwsgi
- You write English and speak it well
As we are having customers globally and many nationalities in the office.
No direct customer contact will be needed
- You can execute independently but also a team player
- You are structured, logical and analytical
- You are a good networker and good at establishing working relationship with the team and the developers
- Testing and evaluating technology and with a curiosity of new technologies and trends
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays, so a total of 28 days + public holidays in Denmark!
- Attractive pension plan.
- Free flu jabs.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
Please send as your CV and an application where you tell us why this position is made for you. email@example.com.
Note: We do not work with any recruitment agencies at this moment. You are welcome to keep in touch with us but any unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies will be assumed to be sent without any terms attached. Calldorado reserves the right to use these CVs as we see fit without being bound to any legal obligations.
Calldorado ApS is an innovator in mobile app monetization, providing a solution that drives the commercial success of Android apps. Using the Calldorado Caller ID SDK, app owners can generate revenue even when their app is inactive and at the same time re-engage users.
Once the easily integrated Caller ID SDK has been added to an app, the Calldorado platform serves ads to the Caller ID screen at the end of a call, while space on the same screen provides app owners with an unobtrusive hook for re-engagement. Caller ID reveals the identity of a caller even if they are not in the user’s contacts. Calldorado’s solution addresses both monetization and user-engagement – two major problems in the increasingly crowded Android app market.
Calldorado was founded in April 2016 and serves a global market. It is privately held and headquartered in Kongens Lyngby (Copenhagen), Denmark.