Content & Social Media Manager
We are looking for an experienced Content & Social Media Manager with best practice experience to establish brand positioning and reach through ongoing dialogue on social media.
As our coming Content & Social Media Manager, your daily tasks will consist of the following;
- Create a social media plan to boost qualified awareness, brand advocacy, reach and expand our follower base, as well as to drive qualified leads to our websites.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns to reach defined goals.
- Oversee design on social media (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.). You work with our internal design team to create graphical campaign material.
- Propose new and engaging ways to tell the story of the Calldorado brand to our defined target groups.
- Define and manage editorial and content calendar proactively, creating, curating, and managing all published content (images, video and written) on social media and our blog.
- Write effectively for SEO to increase organic search engine rankings to drive traffic and lift brand awareness
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues, answering questions, tweeting news and continuously scanning the market to retweet relevant content.
- Develop and expand follower community and influencer outreach. You manage every part of link building, proposing list of key authoritative websites, managing outreach, building relationship to push content, and soliciting guest blogging on websites, etc.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results. Tweak strategy as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- You are a native English speaker with 5+ years of experience in copywriting, journalism, marketing, impassioned blogging or related field. 5+ years of professional experience with social media, online news site and corporate blog preferably from the agency side or the mobile app industry.
- You have exceptional writing skills with an ability to get to the heart of the story. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it to engage your audience.
- You can jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, and are able to demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
- You have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- You are experienced with SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- You strive for results. You are excited about A/B testing and use results to boost page performance.
- You are detail-oriented, organized, self-driven and capable of handling multiple projects at once.
- You strive well in a high paced environment and adapt easily to rapid changes.
- You have high energy and creativity. You think out-of-the-box and have an enthusiastic “go-do” attitude.
Calldorado is an innovative ad tech company. We help app owners to make money regardless of app usage.
We are a happy, multinational team of doers, working out of a funky, bright office in Lyngby. 50 people from eleven different countries mingle here.
We may be based in Denmark, but we’re global. Our customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed. These days, that means everywhere.
We thrive on creativity, constantly adding new features to our already impressive tech platform. At Calldorado, we work together and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of doing things. You might not like it here if you think everything at work should be serious, either. We quite like having a laugh. And cake. Lots of cake.
Position located in Copenhagen, Denmark.