Front End Developer
As our Front-End Developer, you will manage web front-end development for desktops, tablets and apps. You will join a marketing team of 6 people and work very closely with our designers.
About your tasks:
- You optimize conversion through outstanding online experience
- You optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers and carry out thorough cross-browser testing
- You work closely with the rest of the marketing team (esp. design team members) as well as the back-end developers in the tech team.
- You do have at least 3 years of experience with front-end development (in WordPress) and with front end coding.
- You love clean and concise code, and document and comment your work so it makes sense to other developers in the team
- You have knowledge of UI/UX design principles and have a great visual design sense, demonstrated by a portfolio of work
- You are self-driven and structured and efficient. You have an autonomous work attitude, but you are also a collaborative team player.
- You have excellent English writing and verbal skills and the ability to thrive in a multinational environment
- You are self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Excellent communication and collaboration skillsYou love to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- If you have experience with multimedia production (i.e. video), it’s a plus, but not mandatory.
The role is based in Kgs. Lyngby.
Please send us your CV and an application where you tell us why this position is made for you. email@example.com.
Note: We do not work with any recruitment agencies at this moment. You are welcome to keep in touch with us but any unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies will be assumed to be sent without any terms attached. Calldorado reserves the right to use these CVs as we see fit without being bound to any legal obligations.
We’re app developers who established Calldorado to solve the number one problem for Android app developers around the world – how to make money from their apps due to low user activity. It’s all we do, and it works. We are a happy, multinational team of doers, working out of a funky, bright office in Lyngby. 53 people from eleven different countries mingle here. We may be based in Europe, but we’re global. Our customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed. These days, that means everywhere.
At Calldorado, we work together and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of doing things. You might not like it here if you think everything at work should be serious, either. We quite like having a laugh. And cake. Lots of cake.