We are looking for a Product Manager / Product Owner to drive the concept and long-term vision of the Calldorado app monetization and re-engagement platform. The future of our platform will be in your hands – from the conception and delivery of new features to the continued iterations on our user experience.
Calldorado is one of the fastest growing ad-tech firms in Denmark. Founded only in April 2016 we already have 50 staff members and continue to grow and expand globally. Our headquarters are near Copenhagen. That’s where you’ll be based.
You’ll be working:
- alongside our superb team of engineers, designers and publisher relation managers to further develop our platform and to provide an immersive and engaging user experience for app developers as well as end users.
- on defining and delivering the product roadmap including requirement gathering, market analysis, competitor analysis, user testing, design, planning, measuring and optimizing performance of our platform.
- on resolving complex problems by working directly with the engineers during development as needed.
- on managing all aspects of the apps’ product development cycle, including product discovery, stakeholder communication, requirements, development, design iteration and release.
What we expect from you:
- a university degree in computer science, engineering, economics or related.
- 4+ years experience in developing and managing mobile products, ideally in the mobile advertising/ ad-tech industry.
- Expert knowledge of Android as well as the mobile application ecosystems (e.g. Google play store submission, etc.).
- You have a passion for mobile, frequently downloading the newest apps and learning about emerging trends and mobile design patterns.
- Experience and capability to drive highly complex products to market.
- You are commercially and technically minded – able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers.
- You are growth minded and understand the speed of decision making in a rapidly scaling business.
- You have a user-centric attitude with deep empathy for the end user.
- You think analytically about user behavior and are able to conceptualize ideas.
- You take a data-driven approach with the ability to dive into the numbers to make decisions.
- Passion for taking on many projects at once, balancing the swift release process with the need for attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Speak and write excellent English.
- Humor and high ambitions.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays, so a total of 28 days + public holidays in Denmark!
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
Please send as your CV and an application where you tell us why this position is made for you. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calldorado ApS is an innovator in mobile app monetization, providing a solution that drives the commercial success of Android apps. Using the Calldorado Caller ID SDK, app owners can generate revenue even when their app is inactive and at the same time re-engage users.
Once the easily integrated Caller ID SDK has been added to an app, the Calldorado platform serves ads to the Caller ID screen at the end of a call, while space on the same screen provides app owners with an unobtrusive hook for re-engagement. Caller ID reveals the identity of a caller even if they are not in the user’s contacts. Calldorado’s solution addresses both monetization and user-engagement – two major problems in the increasingly crowded Android app market.
Calldorado was founded in April, 2016 and serves a global market. It is privately held and headquartered in Kongens Lyngby (Copenhagen), Denmark.