Quality Assurance Manager
For our headquarters in Denmark, we are looking for someone who will be part of our QA team. The team is responsible for the quality of the deliveries from development and will approve or reject accordingly. Tools for issue tracking and test are available as well as automated test tools. Sometimes the QA team is under high pressure with many items to handle at the same time within a short deadline. The primary area of responsibility will be to do quality assurance for new deliveries, but also verifying customer issues and making tests for new platforms, all related to our SDK.
We expect that
- You are present in our headquarter
- You write fluent English and speak it well
As we are having customers globally, it is important to be able to write to any nationality
No direct customer contact will be needed
- Customer focused
Being able to understand the end users need and suggest changes to make functionality more user friendly
- Identify and describes gaps in the QA process or suggest optimization or changes
- That you are experience in testing Android Mobile Applications
Install/configure Android apps, API levels and differences between the API levels from an end user perspective
- You are experience in Web Application testing
- You are experience in writing and executing test cases
Ability to troubleshooting/reproduce and document findings in our App/SDK, operator network etc
- You are experience in automation testing preferably Selenium (Web Driver, TestNG,Grid)
- Able to execute independently but also a team player
- Structured, logical and analytical
- Knowledge of STLC management
- Prioritize and manage many open issues at one time and able to talk to developers to understand and explain the issue detected
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with the team and the developers
- Testing and evaluating technology and with a curiosity of new technologies and trends
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis. Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Calldorado ApS is an innovator in mobile app monetization, providing a solution that drives the commercial success of Android apps. Using the Calldorado Caller ID SDK, app owners can generate revenue even when their app is inactive and at the same time re-engage users.
Once the easily integrated Caller ID SDK has been added to an app, the Calldorado platform serves ads to the Caller ID screen at the end of a call, while space on the same screen provides app owners with an unobtrusive hook for re-engagement. Caller ID reveals the identity of a caller even if they are not in the user’s contacts. Calldorado’s solution addresses both monetization and user-engagement – two major problems in the increasingly crowded Android app market.
Calldorado was founded in April, 2016 and serves a global market. It is privately held and headquartered in Kongens Lyngby (Copenhagen), Denmark.