Technical Customer Support Manager
For our headquarters in Denmark, we are looking for someone who will be responsible for driving our first line support. We are using an issue tracking system for our customer requests and the main job will be to answer any issue immediately and make sure that all issues are answered within a specified timeframe depending on the severity of the issue. As second line support, developers will be available in the office for troubleshooting and detailed answers to make sure to meet the customers’ expectations and our internal goals. Issues raised is always related to Android app implementations, related to our SDK.
We expect that
- You need to be present in our office
- You speak/write fluent English
As we are having customers globally, it would be important to be able to talk to any nationality
- Customer focused
Customer is king and any issue raised must be answered
- Identify gaps in the integration process or lack of features in our SDK
- Android phone knowledge
Install/configure Android apps
- Knowledge/Insights of Android Studio, targeting Android application development, android API versions and the differences between the different Android versions
- Troubleshooting App/SDK and operator network related problems and diagnosing and solving software faults;
- Able to execute independently
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time and able to talk to other supporters to prioritize, hand over or help rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and software developers testing and evaluating new technolog
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis. Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Calldorado ApS is an innovator in mobile app monetization, providing a solution that drives the commercial success of Android apps. Using the Calldorado Caller ID SDK, app owners can generate revenue even when their app is inactive and at the same time re-engage users.
Once the easily integrated Caller ID SDK has been added to an app, the Calldorado platform serves ads to the Caller ID screen at the end of a call, while space on the same screen provides app owners with an unobtrusive hook for re-engagement. Caller ID reveals the identity of a caller even if they are not in the user’s contacts. Calldorado’s solution addresses both monetization and user-engagement – two major problems in the increasingly crowded Android app market.
Calldorado was founded in April, 2016 and serves a global market. It is privately held and headquartered in Kongens Lyngby (Copenhagen), Denmark.