5 tips for a successful app
What are some of the most important factors to consider before and after launching an app? We give you 5 tips for a successful app.
- Create a great product. To state the obvious, creating an amazing app that users will love to share is a great start. With focus on uniqueness, simplicity and design (see blog post The Perfect UI) your app is off to a great start.
- Don’t forget Android. The market for Android apps is often a neglected market, but fact is that Android devices make up 81.5 % of the global smartphone market1. That leaves you a huge market to conquer. If you haven’t already considered Android you sure should.
- Marketing is key. Creating buzz around your app can really help boost traffic. Be aggressive on social media and encourage users to spread the word and invite friends to join.
- Track & Measure. Don’t guess, prove it. When it comes to tracking and measurement, insights will be crucial to the success of your app.
- Make it free! To the user there’s a big difference between 0 and $0.99. There are a ton of monetization options out there (see blog post Paid vs. Free) and you can always make money through in-app purchases or ads on caller ID screens. It’s not a coincidence that the most popular apps are free2.
Android, App, App Developer, App User Interface, Calldorado, Caller ID, Design, Free, social media, Tips, Track & Measure, User Engagement, User Interface