Android Project Manager
Are you exciting about running Android projects, making sure they are top of the line when reaching more than 1 million users in 198 different countries?? Do you have what it takes to deliver world-class projects?
Then join our fast-moving company.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to help us drive our Android projects. You will be responsible for making sure that our projects move beyond the first initial concepts from our product team, getting assets required from marketing or design, and handing over to our technical product managers describing the technical implementation, and making sure we reach the deadline. The future of our products will be in your hands – from the initial ideas up to delivery, QA and release. You will play a central role in guaranteeing that the delivered product works as expected, both from a product and technical view, and that it is delivered on time.
You will be working:
- within our product team alongside our technical team, developers, and QA team to specify, build, and validate our products.
- on defining requirements for our products in conjunction with the product team and the key stake holders.
- with our team to solve complex tasks and deliver in a timely manner.
What we’re looking for:
You have appropriate educational background and 3+ years’ experience managing Android mobile app development projects at an agency or software company.
- Responsible for direct day to day task management for mobile development team.
- Lead sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, reporting.
- Ability to break down user stories and high-level requirements into actionable backlog tasks.
- Test and Quality Assurance as well as release of software.
- Responsible for keeping multiple projects on schedule, identifying and escalating risks & blockers.
- Experience with – and knowledge of Jira, Google Docs.
- Highly detail oriented, with a focus on design convention, functional testing, identifying edge cases.
- You write and speak English very well.
You are able to talk and discuss with both developers and non-tech people about the tasks you are working on in an understandable manner to bridge the gap between different knowledge levels. You are curious about current trends and events within the industry. As a skilled Project manager, you are used to having more than one project at a time and still delivering by deadlines.
Come and have fun while working
You will be part of our Product team, consisting of 8 experienced colleagues ready to welcome you on board. The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is the opportunity for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen, reporting to the Senior VP of Product. People from twenty-one different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs.
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity to work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan.
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail email@example.com
Apply before 28/02/2019