Are you eager to juggle all your designer tools while having fun? Do you want to be part of an international industry leading AdTech innovator and create top of the line App design and user experience?
We’re looking for an UI App Designer to help build the next generation of Calldorado apps. The ideal candidate will have experience solving complex design problems while keeping a clean aesthetic.
Focusing on both our end-users, app publishers and of course our own business, you will design positive user experiences and intuitive interfaces for a wide variety of culturally diverse audiences stretching from the Americas in the West, to Japan in the East, and even the very southern tips of New Zealand and Argentina.
Our new UI designer needs to have a strong analytical approach to understanding the problem and scope, with the creative ability to design multiple approaches to the solution.
You will be working closely with our Senior VP of Product to define, conceptualize and design new features of the platform. Once the initial design is prepared you will be responsible for the hand-off to the developers and diligently monitor the incremental progress of the actual implementation. In summary, you will have significant influence on the full-cycle product design process.
The best candidate for this position possesses a solid understanding of user-centered design principles and excellent visual design skills. They can switch modes easily between solo efforts and team projects and seek a wide array of design-thinking challenges.
We provide a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Calldorado is the place for you
- Partner closely with Senior VP of Product
- Balance design with usability and functionality to build stunning mobile applications with best-in-class user experiences
- Design and develop flows, working prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visual designs
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure a high-quality implementation and perfect user experience
- Run an open design process from idea to implementation, where sharing your work and soliciting feedback from your peers is a natural part of your workflow
- Take ownership of your work and follow features from beginning to end
- Push your creative limits, challenge established thinking, advocate for users, and discover new ways of approaching a problem
We´d love to hear from you if:
- Have 3 years’ experience with app design – (preferably from concept to production)
- Have a portfolio demonstrating strong understanding of visual hierarchy, core design principles, typography, color, iconography, and the human-centered design process *
- Effective in communicating conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Are a team player with a systematic approach who can juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience with pretotyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Strong conceptual thinking and ability to think holistically about a product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedule
- Use your eye for detail to make complex information clear and to make complex workflows seem effortless
- Strong communication skills to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals and the complex nuances of design problems.
- Detail focused, goal oriented, and well organized.
- Early adopter. Filled with a sense of genuine fascination of the digital space and a natural hunger for what’s next.
- Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Fluent in Sketch, Zeplin (or other industry-standard design tools)
- An eye on trends and developments in the industry and identifying design capabilities that should be adopted
* Please Provide link to your Portfolio to be considered
The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen. People from 22 different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs, healthcare, dental insurance and much more for your wellbeing
- Company yoga class, running teams and more to keep you healthy (we do eat cake still once a week)
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan and much more.
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail email@example.com
You are welcome to take a tour around our website www.calldorado.com
At Calldorado we break down the two main barriers to growth in the app economy.
By offering our advertising SDK to app owners free of charge, we enable them to generate revenue and put their app features into the spotlight with every call a user makes or receives. We are headquartered in Copenhagen, but we are truly global.
Our customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed. That means everywhere. By blending years of experience as app developers with strong commercial knowhow and focusing on user experience, we make apps fly. It’s all we do, and it works.