Are you ready to take control of a substantially large portfolio of apps on the Google Play Store? Right now, we are looking for an ASO Manager to join our growing team of mobile movers and shakers.
If you get your kicks from making apps standout from the crowd and get them screaming to be downloaded, you are in luck. As ASO Manager at Calldorado you get to use your ASO experience and expertise to proactively drive metrics like CTR, CVR, and Store rankings.
At Calldorado our mission is simple: to enable app owners to become successful in the app economy. We do this by improving the lifetime value of their app users.
We offer a broad range of products and services to support our mission and have recently extended our portfolio with services for mobile network operators & carriers, people wishing to invest in apps, and publishers looking to sell their app to move on to new projects.
You will join a diverse and engaged marketing team in Copenhagen working to drive Calldorado forward successfully by combining analytical skills and creativity to solve problems and get results.
As ASO Manager you will:
- Analyze and optimize keywords to improve Store visibility through search.
- Optimize CVR of Store listings through A/B testing of SDs, LDs and creative assets.
- Develop, execute, and track tests for all apps leveraging analytics tools such as Firebase, TheTool, App Annie, etc. If you have a preferred tool you are more than welcome to use it.
- Share best practices and ASO insights regularly with internal teams in product, design and UA.
- Set up and maintain Calldorado’s App Store Optimization strategy and guidelines
- Handle practical tasks such as review mining.
- Report weekly on the performance of all apps, as well as experiment results.
- Work directly with your UA team colleagues to execute coordinated strategic ASO to drive campaign performance and use campaign feedback to optimize local listings.
In your working capacity you are:
- Independent and exhibit initiative but are OK with taking direction when relevant.
- Experienced with A/B testing and data analysis.
- Excellent at written English and SEO oriented.
- Structured and detail oriented.
- User-centric and understand their wants and needs and how this relates to app promotion.
- Familiar with all the lingo and jargon expected of an ASO professional.
- Passionate about the mobile industry and its future.
- A veteran with at least 3 years’ experience in ASO / SEO
The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen, reporting to the VP of Marketing. People from 20 different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs.
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail email@example.com (Not for applying)
You are welcome to take a tour around our website www.calldorado.com