Calling All Developers!
Are you ready to join the best tech team in Denmark?
We are continually hiring extraordinary people to help build and grow our products. Do you have a passion for apps and software development? Would you like to be part of a multi-national team? Our people are our foundation. We work together with each other and with our customers, for the benefit of end-users.
This is your opportunity to join us and help shape the future of our company.
- Ideally, you have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- You love clean and concise code, and document and comment on your work so it makes sense to other developers in the team.
- You analyse technical challenges and create solutions to them.
- You are fluent in English, in both writing and speaking (Danish is a plus but not essential) and understand English well enough to work in an English-speaking environment.
- You love to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are self-motivated, capable of working independently, and you jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on projects.
Skills – Android Developers:
- Android Studio
- Knowledge of different versions of Android and Android platform
- Java Script
- Third-party libraries, APIs and Android core technologies
- Know how to deal with different screen sizes, development tools, application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, UI components and permission handling.
Skills – Front-End Developers:
- You have knowledge of UI/UX design principles and have a great visual design sense, demonstrated by a portfolio of work
- IIS and Windows services
Skills – Backend Developers:
- Jenkins, Git, Maven
- Ubuntu, Nginx, IIS
- SQL and no-SQL databases knowhow
- Knowledge in operating AWS and knowhow in AWS
- Python, PHP, Java, C#
Skills – QA Engineer:
- Knowledge of different versions of Android
- Identify, troubleshoot and report bugs
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Mobile app testing on Android (manual and automation testing)
- Functional testing, cross device testing, interface testing, negative testing
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Document test cases
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Research new tools, technologies and testing process
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management