Senior Publisher Relations Manager
Are you ready to join the best Sales team in Denmark?
Calldorado is looking for a skilled sales talent to take up the role as Senior Publisher Relations Manager. You will join our International sales team, selling disruptive technology in the Mobile App industry.
This is your opportunity to join us and help shape the future of our company.
The Senior Publisher Relations Manager tasks are split into three areas:
You will be responsible for identifying potential customers for the Calldorado SDK.
You will be working on a professional level with Hubspot, Google Play and LinkedIn as well as other specific tools in the mobile app business ecosystem.
You will work in close relationship with rest of the sales team as well as the marketing team in planning events and campaigns.
Your key task will be to pursue and onboard mobile app developers/publishers to integrate and release the Calldorado SDK as part of their monetization strategy.
You will take the lead all the way from identification through to launch and key accounting.
You need to be able to understand your potential costumer’s individual mobile app business’ challenges and needs, and in a creative manner link these to the Calldorado SDK solutions.
You will need perseverance and a willingness to adopt mobile app and monetization insight on a technical level to succeed in this main area of the job.
You will be responsible for maintaining and supporting relationships with existing publisher accounts.
You will have an intermediary role between our tech/support engineers and our customers.
- You must have a personal drive and eagerness to possess a sales related position in the mobile ad-tech field. A proven sales record is required.
- As we target the English-speaking community of mobile app developers worldwide, a high standard of spoken and written English is necessary. It will be an advantage if you have been educated in an English speaking country or you have worked abroad.
- You are very gifted and able to prove your sales abilities and proactive nature as a person.
- Preferably, you have a degree in communication, marketing, or business with a record of delivering successful work from a similar position in companies in the field of mobile advertising, mobile ad networks, IT development, mobile-app development, or similar.
- The right candidate is passionate and can think outside the box. You are focused and thorough in your work and strive to over perform.
- You are a loyal team player and your whole mindset is thinking, talking and acting in harmony with Calldorado.
- You are capable of taking initiatives and turning them into actions and results. As a person, you are energetic and inspired throughout the working week.
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment and meet sales targets while constantly enlarging your leads pipeline.
- You love to travel and are available to around 30 traveling days a year.
You will be part of a dynamic sales team where you can use your result-driven sales skills. The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen, reporting to the VP of Sales as well as the CSO. On a daily basis you will interact with sales, marketing, and of course the tech team.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs.
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
At Calldorado we break down the two main barriers to growth in the app economy.
By offering our advertising SDK to app owners free of charge, we enable them to generate revenue and put their app features into the spotlight with every call a user makes or receives. We are headquartered in Copenhagen, but we are truly global.
Our customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed. That means everywhere. By blending years of experience as app developers with strong commercial knowhow and focusing on user experience, we make apps fly. It’s all we do, and it works.