Are you eager to juggle all your designer tools while having fun? Do you want to be part of an international industry-leading AdTech innovator and create top of the line design?
Calldorado is looking for a skilled graphic designer to take up a role as a Designer in our marketing team, focusing on advertising creatives for mobile apps. You will be joining a creative, yet focused design team working within the mobile tech industry.
As Designer your main responsibility will be the conception, adaptation, and final delivery of creative advertising assets for a wide variety of culturally diverse audiences stretching from the Americas in the West to Japan in the East and even the very southern tips of New Zealand and Argentina.
You will get to work closely with our tech & product teams, and your primary internal “customer” will be our User Acquisition team who manage our global advertising campaigns.
The Marketing team consist of User Acquisition, Content, General marketing, events and design. In total, 14 colleagues ready to welcome you in their team.
Therefore, as part of a diverse and established design team you will have a great pool of experience to draw inspiration from and toss creative ideas around with.
To be successful in this position you would need the following:
- A well-grounded knowledge of Adobe CS, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Experience with Premier Pro and After Effects is an advantage.
- A strong sense of typography, iconography, colour theory, and visual composition.
- An understanding of how visual design and messaging works together to increase conversions.
- A structured approach to your work and a dedicated focus on time & quality.
- An urge to stay on top of current design trends and apply them in your work.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
- The capacity to work well in a team environment as well as individually with little direction.
- Experience with HTML5 advertising creatives will be a distinct advantage and get you off the ground faster.
If you see yourself being happy and successful in this position, please make sure to include a demonstrable portfolio of graphic design work based on specific design briefs, ideally covering more than one cultural identity, as part of your application.
The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen, reporting to the VP of Marketing. People from nineteen different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs.
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail email@example.com
At Calldorado we break down the two main barriers to growth in the app economy.
By offering our advertising SDK to app owners free of charge, we enable them to generate revenue and put their app features into the spotlight with every call a user makes or receives. We are headquartered in Copenhagen, but we are truly global.
Our customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed. That means everywhere. By blending years of experience as app developers with strong commercial knowhow and focusing on user experience, we make apps fly. It’s all we do, and it works.