Publisher Relations Manager
We are looking for a structured and detail-oriented Publisher Relations Manager to handle key accounts for Calldorado.
Does the thought of working in the tech industry motivate you? Is being in contact and ensuring a collaboration success with publishers from all around the world sound exciting to you?
Great! We have one dream job for you in Lyngby. Our SDK is used all over the world by millions of satisfied users, and now you have the chance to be part of our fast-growing company.
You will be part of the Sales team that works closely together to ensure that both new and exciting costumers are onboarded and supported in a professional way.
The sales team consists of three types of roles supporting the sales process: sales agents who find new potential leads and handing them over to hunters; hunters travel the world to onboard new publishers. Your role will be in the third category, where you, together with a colleague, ensure key account management of all external publishers.
Your main task will be:
- Key account management
- Monitoring performance
- Troubleshooting in collaboration with the technical teams
- Assisting in upgrading the SDK-versions and sometimes running QA-tests
- Managing invoice administration towards publishers in close cooperation with the finance department
Are you the one we are searching for?
You do not need to have experience from a sales team; however, we do look for someone who has a naturally outgoing personality and structured approach towards work. We would like it if you have experience from a tech-driven company and communication experience towards people from around the world.
To be successful in the position, it is important that you recognise yourself as:
- Good and clear communication skills (in English)
- Experience in stakeholder-management
- Able to multi-task
- Result-orientated and knows how to manage own time
- A top of the line team-player
On a more personal level, you drive to learn more and expanding your skillset continuously. You contribute with a good work mentality and love to have fun when you work. You pay attention to details and do understand the importance this has.
Do we match? Then we are ready to say:
Welcome to our amazing atmosphere at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby. Our teams are constantly growing, but we like to maintain a nice and cozy environment, with relaxing zones all around the office and everything you need to enjoy your working day.
We have a one-team feeling, where we value each other’s differences and strengths, from our growing count of 25 different nationalities. At Calldorado we value the importance for people to grow personally and professionally, and we encourage people to take initiatives. This is the basis we use to thrive creatively and productively, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
We offer a wide variety of benefits, some of them are:
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Calldorado. Our first Friday is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. This day always ends with a Friday bar. The last Friday of the month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a pro-longed weekend. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional three days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance and flee flu jabs.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Company yoga class, running teams and more to keep you healthy (we do also still eat cake, sometimes more than once a week)
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football and an HR team that always try to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have five company events throughout the year, two of them including our families.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan, and much more.
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or preferred by mail email@example.com
You are welcome to take a tour around our website www.calldorado.com
At Calldorado, our mission is simple: to enable app owners to become successful in the app economy by improving the lifetime value of app users.
We offer a broad range of products and services to support our mission. This includes services for people who wish to invest in apps, for those who would like to sell their apps, as well as support for mobile network operators.
Calldorado customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed, that means everywhere. Our reach is global, supporting app publishers from all corners of the world. We are located at our headquarters are located in Lyngby, in the greater area of Copenhagen, Denmark.
By blending years of experience as app developers with strong industry know-how, we are truly global experts at bringing commercial success to apps.