App Product Specialist
App Product Specialist
Are you motivated by an Agile environment with focus on innovation?
We are looking for an App Product Specialist to be part of our team: Innovation & SDKs. The team is based at our Headquarter in Søborg, and you will be working closely together with the rest of the technical department.
Your main tasks will be to manage sprints related to the future development of our SDK, and to be an active part of our Innovation group, where all new features and projects are managed. The team consist of a dedicated mix of colleagues with various backgrounds, all focused on ensuring the stability of our products but also especially focusing on innovation.
You will have the ownership of facilitating the communication in technical projects and function as a project manager, and also function as the contact between the project and important stakeholders.
- Ensure team running Daily stand ups
- Ensure that team status and progress is clear to all team members
- Organize and handle refinement meetings
- Organize and lead Sprint Planning/Kickoff meetings
- Organize and lead bi-weekly meetings with Management
- Prioritize and maintain the backlog
- Assigning tasks to team members
- Function as manager or advisor on selected new innovation projects
It is essential to us that you are well familiar with the mobile app ecosystem and is driven by high speed and structured deliveries. We also expect you to have a technical background and years of experience from a technical role (e.g. software developer, Project manager, technical analyst).
- Experienced working in an agile environment
- Certified project manager (Scrum master, Prince2 etc)
- Experience from a project- or product manager role
- JIRA and confluence, or similar, are part of your skillset
- You know how to talk to both tech and non tech colleagues ensuring they are on the same page
Ready to be a Calldoradian?
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive in creativity and productivity and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them. At our office you will find people from 22 different nationalities working together in a relaxed an inspiring atmosphere.
Despite we have several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – reaching one dream.
We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time to small relaxes, socializing with colleagues and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, pool table, dart, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch is prepared by our very own chef, serving us nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Calldorado. Our first Friday is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. This day always ends with a Friday bar. The last Friday of the month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a pro-longed weekend. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance and flee flu jabs.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football and an Operations team that always try to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have 5 company events throughout the year, 2 of them including families.
Apply now using the link. As we would like our new colleague to start ASAP, please do not hesitate to send your application.
At Calldorado, our mission is simple: to enable app owners to become successful in the app economy by improving the lifetime value of app users. We offer a broad range of products and services to support our mission. This includes services for people who wish to invest in apps, for those who would like to sell their apps, as well as support for mobile network operators.
Calldorado customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed, that means everywhere. Our reach is global, supporting app publishers from all corners of the world. We are located at our headquarters are located in Søborg, in the greater area of Copenhagen, Denmark.
By blending years of experience as app developers with strong industry know-how, we are truly global experts at bringing commercial success to apps.