Do you want to take ownership of one of our main products in the Ad-tech industry? Our SDK is used all over the world by millions of satisfied users, and now you have the chance to be part of growing this number every day.
Reporting to the Senior VP of Product, you will monitor product releases and report performance metrics. Your task includes also maintain reports for the overall performance of our SDK.
You will be part of the product team, alongside analysts, QA, as well as UI- and UX-designers. On an everyday basis, you will work closely with the entire Project and several Tech teams.
Your main responsibilities:
- Write product specs, requirements, short descriptions, and business cases.
- Ensure that the teams always have an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Provide direction to the agile development teams and stakeholders throughout projects.
- Acquire and maintain and deep understanding of the industry and the business- ongoing industry research
- Understand and analyze stakeholder needs and constraints
- Extract and interpret data from various sources to come up with creative suggestions for how we can drive the business
- Participate in product development of product roadmap for core SDK and have emphasis on both improvements within UI and UX as well as business opportunities in close collaboration with SVP of Product
- Maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Participate in release planning
Qualifications which could be shown looking at your background:
- Have 3+ years of experience working as a product owner from IT / app industry
- Preferably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within IT or similar, but it is not a requirement
- Technically competent and fast learner, curious, and eager to learn new technologies and methods.
- Have experience with developing and maintaining product roadmaps
- Strong familiarity with UI/UX best practices.
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Team player
- Experience with JIRA-and Confluence
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and a good record of product execution
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing – Danish is not a prerequisite
- Adaptability to an always changing industry
The job has a lot of room for taking the initiative and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen. People from 21 different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers, and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, continually adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado, we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing, and having fun.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs, healthcare, dental insurance and much more for your wellbeing
- Company yoga class, running teams and more to keep you healthy (we do eat cake still once a week)
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity to work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football, and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan and much more.
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail email@example.com
You are welcome to take a tour around our website www.calldorado.com
At Calldorado, we break down the two main barriers to growth in the app economy.
By offering our advertising SDK to app owners free of charge, we enable them to generate revenue and put their app features into the spotlight with every call a user makes or receives. We are headquartered in Copenhagen, but we are truly global.
Our customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed. That means everywhere. By blending years of experience as app developers with strong commercial know-how and focusing on user experience, we make apps fly. It’s all we do, and it works.