Calling all Sales People
Do you have an inner 007-Sales-agent hidden? Are you the rising Sales agent ready to investigate and spot the stars in the app-industry? Calldorado is looking for you, our future Sales agent, to join our International sales team, identifying potential new leads.You will be the first line contact to new leads, making sure to qualify leads before they are sourced to our Publisher Relations Managers, selling disruptive technology in the Mobile App industry.
Your main goal will be qualified lead generating:
- You will be responsible for identifying potential customers for the Calldorado SDKs, working on a professional level with Hubspot, Google Play and LinkedIn as well as other specific tools in the mobile app business ecosystem in the process.
- You will work in close relationship with the rest of the sales team as well as the marketing team, as you hand over the qualified leads.
You will develop a strong network of working relationships in the app industry and actively pursue relevant leads for potential new relationships with other publishers.
- As you target potential customers, you know how to use your agent skills, investigating the lead, planning your approach, making sure that everything is pitched correctly.
- Expect travel days in this position.
You probably have experience in sales and have a strong desire to succeed with your goals. You thrive in cooperation with people, and you are extrovert and social.
As we target the English-speaking community of mobile app developers worldwide, a high standard of spoken and written English is necessary. You are very gifted and able to prove your sales abilities and proactive nature as a person.
You possess a Commercial drive and ability to liaise with different customers around the world
The right candidate is passionate and can think outside the box. You are focused and thorough in your work and strive to overperform.
You are a loyal team player and your whole mindset is thinking, talking and acting in harmony with Calldorado.
You are capable of taking initiatives and turning them into actions and results. You are able to and motivated by working in a fast-paced environment and meet sales targets while constantly enlarging your leads pipeline.
Does this sound like you, and are you ready to become our new Agent?
You will be part of a dynamic sales team where you can use your result-driven sales skills. The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen, reporting to the VP of Sales as well as the CSO. People from 21 different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs.
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan
Apply now using the link. If any questions feel free to Contact VP of HR & Operations, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org