Senior Android developer
Senior Android developer
Do you want to build leading edge software used by millions of users, reaching 198 different countries? Do you want the possibility of a job where your ideas both inside and outside the box are valued?
Calldorado is looking for a Senior Android developer to be part of our fast-growing company in a fast-growing industry, taking the next seat in our Agile teams ready to welcome you on board.
At Calldorado we break down the two main barriers to growth in the app economy. By offering our mobile SDK to app owners free of charge, we enable them to put their app features into the spotlight and generate revenue, and we do that with huge success. This cannot be done, without top of the line and valued Android developers.
Your main tasks will be designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform, including modernizing the code. You will also get a big task in building new revenue streams working a lot with innovation.
- Integrating a variety of SDK’s.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Smaller bug fixing and improving application performance and quality.
At Calldorado we do not put people in boxes, meaning that the job is not set-in stone. We have many exciting projects for you to be part of, giving you the chance to both use everything in toolbox and add even more to it.
Are you our new passionate developer?
You could hold a masters, or you could be a self-taught developer with a passion for Android. Most important is your many years of experience and passion for programming. Your work is quality focused, and you are proud of your work. You have been coding for years on different platforms, which have given you a varied set of tools and senior work habits at your disposal:
- Proven software development experience with Android and Android SDKs and 3’rd party API’s, real time communication and multi-threading.
- Ninja – JAVA skills
- Android studio (layouts, views, activities and their life cycle, services) profiling and debugging.
- Mobile Knowledge/understanding.
- Experience with the term ’Android permissions’.
- Always validating your code through Unit testing.
You are fluent in English. Danish is an advantage.
Do we match? Then we are ready to say…:
Welcome to our amazing atmosphere at the Calldorado head office in Søborg. Our teams are constantly growing, but we like to maintain a nice and cozy environment, with relaxing zones all around the office and everything you need to enjoy your working day.
Ready to be a Calldoradian?
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive in creativity and productivity and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them. At our office, you will find people from 22 different nationalities working together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Although we have several departments at the office, we all work together as one team – reaching one dream.
We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time for a bit of relaxation, socializing with colleagues, and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, a pool table, a dartboard, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch is prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
More great reasons to work here:
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Calldorado. Our first Friday is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. This day always ends with a Friday bar. The last Friday of the month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance and flee flu jabs.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football, and an Operations team that always tries to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have 5 company events throughout the year, 2 of them including families.
Apply now using the link. As we would like our new colleague to start ASAP, please do not hesitate to send your application. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 22256420 or preferred by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to start by taking a tour around our website www.calldorado.com
At Calldorado, our mission is simple: to enable app owners to become successful in the app economy by improving the lifetime value of app users.
We offer a broad range of products and services to support our mission. This includes services for people who wish to invest in apps, for those who would like to sell their apps, as well as support for mobile network operators.
Calldorado customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed, that means everywhere. Our reach is global, supporting app publishers from all corners of the world. We are located at our headquarters are located in Lyngby, in the greater area of Copenhagen, Denmark.
By blending years of experience as app developers with strong industry know-how, we are truly global experts at bringing commercial success to apps.