Senior Publisher Relations Manager
Are you motivated by working in the tech industry and being in contact with publishers from around the world? Are you a self-driven sales-talent?
Then we have the dream job for you in Lyngby.
Our SDK is used worldwide by millions of satisfied users, and now you have the chance to be part of our fast-growing company.
You will be part of the Sales team that works closely together to ensure that both new and exciting costumers are onboarded and supported in a professional way.
The sales team is divided into 3 sections to support the sales process.
The Sales Agents, who ensure to help you find potential leads around the world and then hand them over to the Hunters, where this position is based. You will have support from the Farmers who ensure the Key account management of all external publishers.
Some of your main tasks:
- Your key task will be to pursue and onboard mobile app developers/publishers to integrate and release the Calldorado SDK as part of their monetization strategy.
- You need to be able to understand your potential costumer’s individual mobile app business’ challenges and needs, and in a creative manner, link these to the Calldorado SDK solutions.
- You will need perseverance and a willingness to adopt mobile app and monetization insight on a technical level to succeed in this main area of the job.
- You will work in close relationships with the rest of the sales team as well as the marketing team in planning events and campaigns.
- You will have an intermediary role between our tech/support engineers and our customers.
You must have a personal drive and eagerness to possess a sales related position in the mobile ad-tech field. A proven sales record is required.
As we target the English-speaking community of mobile app developers worldwide, a high standard of spoken and written English is necessary. It will be an advantage if your education is from an English speaking country or if you experience working abroad.
- Preferably, you have a degree in communication, marketing, or business with a record of delivering successful work from a similar position in companies in mobile advertising, mobile ad networks, IT development, mobile app development, or related.
- The right candidate is passionate and can think outside the box. You are focused and thorough in your work and strive to over-perform.
- You are a loyal team player, and your whole mindset is thinking, talking, and acting in harmony with Calldorado.
- You are capable of taking initiatives and turning them into actions and results. As a person, you are energetic and inspired throughout the working week.
- You can work in a fast-paced environment and meet sales targets while constantly enlarging your leads pipeline.
- It will be an advantage if you are familiar with working with Hubspot, Google Play, and LinkedIn as well as other specific tools in the mobile app business ecosystem.
- You love to travel and are available to around 30 traveling days a year.
Do we match? Then we are ready to say:
Welcome to our amazing atmosphere at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby. Our teams are constantly growing, but we like to maintain a nice and cozy environment, with relaxing zones all around the office and everything you need to enjoy your working day.
We have a one-team feeling, where we value each other’s differences and strengths, from our growing count of 25 different nationalities. At Calldorado we value the importance for people to grow personally and professionally, and we encourage people to take initiatives. This is the basis we use to thrive creatively and productively, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing, and having fun.
We offer a wide variety of benefits, some of them are:
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Calldorado. Our first Friday is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. This day always ends with a Friday bar. The last Friday of the month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a pro-longed weekend. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional three days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance and flee flu jabs.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Company yoga class, running teams and more to keep you healthy (we do also still eat cake, sometimes more than once a week)
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football and an HR team that always try to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have five company events throughout the year, two of them including our families.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan, and much more.
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or preferred by mail email@example.com
You are welcome to take a tour around our website www.calldorado.com
At Calldorado, our mission is simple: to enable app owners to become successful in the app economy by improving the lifetime value of app users.
We offer a broad range of products and services to support our mission. This includes services for people who wish to invest in apps, for those who would like to sell their apps, as well as support for mobile network operators.
Calldorado customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed, that means everywhere. Our reach is global, supporting app publishers from all corners of the world. We are located at our headquarters are located in Lyngby, in the greater area of Copenhagen, Denmark.
By blending years of experience as app developers with strong industry know-how, we are truly global experts at bringing commercial success to apps.