Senior Software Product Manager
Senior Software Project Manager
Are you eager to show your Project Manager skills in the mobile adtech industry? Do you love having fun when you go to work? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a senior project manager to help us drive our projects. Together with the VP of Project, you will be making sure that our projects get from the first initial thoughts from our product team, get assets needed from marketing and design, hand it over to our product managers to describe the technical implementation, and ensure we reach deadlines. You will play a central role in guaranteeing that the delivered product works as expected, both from a product and technical view and that it is delivered on time.
You will be working closely together with our product team, our technical team, developers, and QA team to specify, build and validate our products.
You will have a diverse everyday solving complex tasks and ensure that we deliver in a timely manner.
What we expect of you:
- You have an appropriate educational background and preferred you have a background from software projects.
- You have a flexible mindset and agile approach to project management.
- Experience working with product releases using JIRA and Confluence is found in your toolbox
- You are experienced with working and managing technical projects involving different technologies and multiple teams.
- You can talk and discuss with both developers and non-tech people about the tasks you are working on in an understandable manner to bridge the gap between tech and non-tech people.
- You write and speak English very well; you will be talking directly with customers and partners, and be explaining and discussing technical topics to the non-tech members of management.
- You are curious about current trends and events within the industry.
- You have a passion for taking on many projects at once, balancing the swift release process with the need for attention to detail and deliver on time.
- Proven experience in project management.
- You find it motivating to work in a fast-paced environment.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs.
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.’§
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail email@example.com (Not for applying)
At Calldorado we break down the two main barriers to growth in the app economy.
By offering our advertising SDK to app owners free of charge, we enable them to generate revenue and put their app features into the spotlight with every call a user makes or receives. We are headquartered in Copenhagen, but we are truly global.
Our customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed. That means everywhere. By blending years of experience as app developers with strong commercial knowhow and focusing on user experience, we make apps fly. It’s all we do, and it works.