Technical Customer Supporter
Technical Customer Supporter
Technical customer supporter:
Ready to combine your technical skills with your business mindset to ensure the best customer onboarding?
To make sure, that all our customers keep receiving top of the line support, we are looking for our next colleague to take it even further.
Our SDK is used all over the world by millions of satisfied users, and now you have the chance to be part of our fast-growing company handling the final technical onboarding of our customer’s app to our SDK.
You will be working closely together with our sales team and the tech departments being in contact with customers (Publishers/Android development companies) from all around the world ensuring that their collaboration with us runs smoothly.
Your main area of responsibility will be to ensure that our SDK is integrated correctly into their app.
You will be in direct contact with various publishers helping them with integration questions and hands-on the code to identify potential problems and supporting them through the process. A typical challenge can be in the integration process to understand the basic concept of our SDK and which prerequisites are needed to make it work, to more in-depth code suggestions and testing the SDK integration afterward.
You will be spending around 80 % of your time handling support issues and the rest of the time you will use to explore one huge Android playground.
- Interact with our customers on the technical side, being the bridge builder between our sales team, the customer, and our developers.
- Identify the customer’s problem and helping them solve it.
- Ensure outstanding customer support.
- Follow up both during a process but also afterward to keep a good relationship with our customers.
- When no support issues are present, demo apps, test apps, or testing of in-house functionality will be part of the job.
Are you the one?
You have a technical background, and you know your way around the Android universe meaning Android Studio, JAVA, Gradle, Android target APIs, and API differences.
Communication skills are one of the things about yourself that you are proud of, and you know how to navigate between tech and non-tech people
Furthermore, you are:
- Analytical in your approach.
- Used to integrating with customers using various platforms (Mail, phone, Skype, Slack, and other IM platforms).
- Known for your can-do attitude and for being a problem solver.
- Used to using English professionally in both speech and writing
Ready to be a Calldoradian?
At our office, you will find people from 22 different nationalities working together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Although we have several departments at the office, we all work together as one team – reaching one dream.
We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time for a bit of relaxation, socializing with colleagues, and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, a pool table, a dartboard, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch is prepared by our very own chef, serving us with a nice, delicious lunch.
More great reasons to work here:
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Calldorado. Our first Friday is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. This day always ends with a Friday bar. The last Friday of the month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance and flee flu jabs.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football, and an Operations team that always tries to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have 5 company events throughout the year, 2 of them including families.
Apply now using the link. As we would like our new colleague to start as soon as possible, please do not hesitate to send your application. If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 22256420 or preferred by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to take a tour around our website www.calldorado.com
At Calldorado, our mission is simple: to enable app owners to become successful in the app economy by improving the lifetime value of app users. We offer a broad range of products and services to support our mission. This includes services for people who wish to invest in apps, for those who would like to sell their apps, as well as support for mobile network operators.
Calldorado customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed, that means everywhere. Our reach is global, supporting app publishers from all corners of the world. We are located at our headquarters are located in Søborg, in the greater area of Copenhagen, Denmark.
By blending years of experience as app developers with strong industry know-how, we are truly global experts at bringing commercial success to apps.