Are you tired of your monotonous day-to-day routine? Are you filled with dread at the thought of going to work each morning? Would you like to wake up and look forward to your workday?
Do you imagine what it would be like to work in a fun and uplifting environment surrounded by talented team-players who all love what they do?
Then Calldorado is the place for you!
We are looking for a responsible, service minded, organized and structured individual to take on the role of Office Manager.
You’ll be interacting with different personality types across all levels of seniority in a vibrant and forward-thinking office.
First, you are extremely service-minded, and you take pride in having the responsibility to make all employees workday run smoothly. You’ll need to have strong IT skills and be an experienced user of Microsoft Office, and you are always professional in your approach towards people and work.
We’re a very international team, hailing from 20 different countries so you’ll be interacting with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, therefore you’ll need to be sympathetic and understanding of cultural differences.
Every day is different here at Calldorado, and our business evolves and changes rapidly, which keeps it exciting and fresh. This means that you must be ready to adapt and grow with the company and with your colleagues at a fast pace.
Do you have what it takes to be our new office manager?
- Are you able to multi-task without losing attention to detail?
- Do you have strong skills within facilitation, coordination, and communication?
- Do you have excellent English and Danish skills, both written and speech? (our office language is English)
- Do you have a creative and curious mindset able to see things from a different perspective?
- Are you personable, sociable and able to interact with people from all backgrounds and levels of seniority?
- Do you have a relevant educational background or appropriate experience?
Then this could be your dream job!
Among other things, your main tasks will include:
- Supporting management and staff through a broad variety of administrative and practical tasks
- Making sure that all coffee machines are filled and ready, the dishwashers are running and emptied again
- In charge of all office-related task (filling water-tanks, soda etc. and keeping the kitchen nice for employees)
- Facilitating and planning meetings on a day-to-day basis
- Preparation for customer visits to our offices
- Travel planning
- Office supplies administration
- Maintaining the highest level of internal and external confidentiality
- Performing general office duties/assistance as required
- Function as our receptionist
In this position, you can look forward to a highly varied working day filled with many different tasks, coupled with interaction across the entire organization.
The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen, reporting to the VP of Operations & HR. People from 20 different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs.
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity to work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football, and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan
If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to take a tour around our website www.calldorado.com
Calldorado exists to enable app owners to become more successful in the app economy. We do this by improving the lifetime value of app users through a number of products and services we offer.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, but our reach is global, supporting customers from all over the world.
Following the acquisition of CIAmedia in 2018, and Adaffix in 2019, we have extended our reach and influence in the mobile app ecosystem, supporting app publishers, mobile network operators, and managing our own portfolio of mobile apps.