Product Owner – Apps
As our new App Product Owner, you are accountable and responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of our apps, or app components for which they are responsible, from defining and shaping the requirements and building the business case through to delivery, launch and management through end-of-life.
Under the strategic guidance of the Senior VP of Product, you will drive product planning and execution throughout the entire product lifecycle.
You will actively manage and lead cross-functional teams to define and deliver new features for existing apps, and new product offerings. You must also foster a team environment of shared ownership in project execution and be able to drive decisions effectively within the technology and business teams.
You will collect, curate, and promote ideas that will achieve key objectives for both product and business. As part of a small team it is important to wear many hats. Be a key driver in release management, ideation, requirement definitions and go-to-market strategy.
You will be responsible for prioritizing the backlog based on business value and serving as the point person for the developers, UX and UI designers on the app product team. You will own and participate in standard Agile ceremonies including stand-ups, backlog grooming, and sprint planning. You are responsible for acceptance testing of new features to ensure they meet the agreed upon acceptance criteria and overall market need. You will also be responsible for defining success criteria, ensuring measurement of the necessary metrics, and monitoring and reporting out on progress towards these success criteria.
- Drive product enhancements that increase customer value and grow revenue
- Deliver proper scoping for build: epics, well written stories with prioritized features and business case justification.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other product owners re shared functionality and dependencies.
- Attention to detail with an ability to meet tight timelines
- Strong work ethic complemented by a positive, can-do attitude
- Gather requirements and schedule planning sessions with engineering and design teams for releases and sprints.
- Define, clarify, and prioritize user stories; working with other product teams, to understand use cases, features, business and product goals.
- Work with internal design resources to deliver development-ready UX/UI, including user / usability testing where appropriate
- Work with analytics teams to specify tracking / reporting requirements
- Conduct competitive research on an ongoing basis and stay up to date on technology changes and opportunities for the product.
- Track and report on product success against KPI s and use data to inform product decisions and to understand how customers use our software.
- Preferred + 3 years of product management experience with demonstrated success of writing requirements for a successful scope and launch
- Strong product sense and familiarity with UI/UX best practices.
- Strong technical, business and people skills.
- Basic understanding of product lifecycle, from conception to launch and post-launch analysis
- Experience working with technical teams required, preferably within an Agile framework
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is required
- Ability to tackle problems both at the small and large scale
- Strong desire to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone
- Ability to adapt with changing circumstances and embrace change with a positive attitude
- Experience working with designers to deliver UX/UI
- Knowledge in working with developers to deliver native mobile apps
- Process-thinker who can continuously reinvent and improve how we do things.
- Experience working with large data sets and products based on data visualization a plus.
The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen. People from 21 different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs, healthcare, dental insurance and much more for your wellbeing
- Company yoga class, running teams and more to keep you healthy (we do eat cake still once a week)
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan and much more.
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail: email@example.com