PRODUCT QA TESTER
Are you tired of working on the same things Monday to Friday going through your standard procedures? Do you miss the chance to think outside the box, when you execute and create test scenarios? Are you the talented tester ready to have all your skills used at the same time? Come and be part of the Calldorado family.
At Calldorado our mission is simple: to enable app owners to become successful in the app economy. We do this by improving the lifetime value of app users.
We offer a broad range of products and services to support our mission and have recently extended our portfolio to support mobile network operators, people wishing to invest in apps, and people looking to sell their app to move on to new projects.
To ensure that all our products behaves and integrates as intended, we are searching for our next Product QA Engineer to be part of our amazing Product team. You will work with the product team on a daily basis but find technical sparring from our talented Tech QA team if needed.
- Analyzing the business requirement documents
- Test, replicate and validate bugs / issues
- Prepare the test documentation & status reports
- Write concise, complete, well organized test cases, bug reports and status reports
- Communicate with product and customer support to identify product, business and user needs
- Participate in triage process, fully reproducing reported issues, communicating workarounds, developing missing test scenarios and validating fixes
- Perform manual exploratory and acceptance testing of new features
- Ensure excellent application usability through careful manual testing
- Have ‘break-it’ attitude and at the same time be a problem solver
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong attention to detail
When you open your tool-box it could be nice to find:
- Knowledge of SDK’s
- Knowledge of UX and mobile UI, preferably on the Android platform
The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen, reporting to the Senior VP of Product. People from 20 different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs.
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Not for applying)