Senior Android developer
Do you want to build leading edge software used by millions of users, reaching 198 different countries? Do you want the possibility of a job where your ideas both inside and outside the box are valued?
Calldorado is looking for an experienced Android developer to be part of our fast-growing company, taking the next seat in our Android team, and working together with other Android developers who are ready to welcome you on board.
At Calldorado we break down the two main barriers to growth in the app economy. By offering our mobile SDK to app owners free of charge, we enable them to put their app features into the spotlight and generate revenue, and we do that with huge success. This cannot be done, without a top of the line and valued Android team.
Your main tasks will be designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Integrating a variety of SDK’s.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance and quality.
At Calldorado we don’t put people in boxes, meaning that the job isn’t set in stone. We have many exciting projects for you to be part of, giving you the chance to both use everything in toolbox and add even more to it.
Are you our new passionate developer?
You could hold a masters, or you could be a self-taught developer with a passion for Android. Most important is your experience and passion for programming. Your work is quality focused, and you have the ability to see things with our customers’ eyes. You have all the right tools at your disposal, hopefully including:
- Proven software development experience with Android and Android SDKs and 3’rd party API’s, real time communication and multi-threading.
- Android studio (layouts, views, activities and their life cycle, services) profiling and debugging.
- Mobile Knowledge/understanding.
- Android permissions.
- Unit testing.
You are fluent in English. Danish is an advantage.
The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is the opportunity for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen, reporting to the CTO. People from twenty different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs, healthcare, dental insurance and much more for your wellbeing.
- Company yoga class, running teams and more to keep you healthy (we do eat cake still once a week).
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan and much more.
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail: email@example.com