Senior Product Manager – Apps
As our new Senior Product Manager, you are accountable and responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of our apps, or app components for which they are responsible, from defining and shaping the requirements and building the business case through to delivery, launch and management through end-of-life.
Under the strategic guidance of the Senior VP of Product, you will drive product planning and execution throughout the entire product lifecycle.
You will actively manage and lead cross-functional teams to define and deliver new features for existing apps, and new product offerings. You must also foster a team environment of shared ownership in project execution and be able to drive decisions effectively within the technology and business teams.
You will collect, curate, and promote ideas that will achieve key objectives for both product and business. Be a key driver in release management, ideation, requirement definitions and go-to-market strategy.
You will own and participate in standard Agile ceremonies including stand-ups, backlog grooming, and sprint planning. You are responsible for acceptance testing of new features to ensure they meet the agreed upon acceptance criteria and overall market need. You will also be responsible for defining success criteria, ensuring measurement of the necessary metrics, and monitoring and reporting out on progress towards these success criteria.
- Vision, Strategic Leadership, and Product Discovery in close collaboration with our Senior VP of Product
- Maintain and grow a deep knowledge of the business and the stakeholder needs and constraints
- Drive collaborative innovation amongst the organization, to identify unique solutions to complex problems
- Develop and manage the product roadmap for a respective product line; align product improvements to support vision, goals and opportunities
- Be an advocate for your product line; articulate the customer and business value to all levels of the organization. Develop compelling presentations and prototypes to communicate your product vision.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Lead Project Managers and coordinate one or more cross-functional teams of developers, UI / UX, analysts and QA to drive the launch of a product.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Drive product enhancements that increase customer value and grow revenue
- Deliver proper scoping for build: epics, well written stories with prioritized features and business case justification.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other Product Managers regarding shared functionality and dependencies.
- Strong work ethic complemented by a positive, can-do attitude
- Conduct competitive research on an ongoing basis and stay up to date on technology changes and opportunities for the product.
- Track and report on product success against KPI s and use data to inform product decisions and to understand how customers use our software.
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in the consumer-facing experience space; experience managing mobile apps, and SaaS strongly preferred
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Team player with track record of building strong, cross functional working relationships focused on team performance, rather than on individual success
- Strong product sense and familiarity with UI/UX best practices.
- Able to easily motivate and inspire team members, peers and stakeholder
- Experience working with technical teams required, preferably within an Agile framework
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is required
- Innovative; think beyond boundarie
- Strong leadership ability and a track record of product execution showing impact in driving projects forward within an organization
- Analytical; solves problems at root cause and prioritizes effectively
- Strong desire to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone
- Ability to adapt with changing circumstances and embrace change with a positive attitude
- Experience working with large data sets and products based on data visualization a plus.
The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen. People from 21 different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs, healthcare, dental insurance and much more for your wellbeing
- Company yoga class, running teams and more to keep you healthy (we do eat cake still once a week)
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan and much more.
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to take a tour around our website www.calldorado.com
At Calldorado we break down the two main barriers to growth in the app economy.
By offering our advertising SDK to app owners free of charge, we enable them to generate revenue and put their app features into the spotlight with every call a user makes or receives. We are headquartered in Copenhagen, but we are truly global.
Our customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed. That means everywhere. By blending years of experience as app developers with strong commercial knowhow and focusing on user experience, we make apps fly. It’s all we do, and it works.