Senior QA Tester
Are you tired of working on the same things Monday to Friday going through your standard procedures? Do you miss the chance to think outside the box, when you execute and create test scenarios? Are you the Senior talented tester ready to have all your skills used at the same time? Come and be part of the Calldorado family.
At Calldorado our mission is simple: to enable app owners to become successful in the app economy. We do this by improving the lifetime value of app users.
We offer a broad range of products and services to support our mission and have recently extended our portfolio to support mobile network operators, people wishing to invest in apps, and people looking to sell their app to move on to new projects.
To ensure that all our products work on different devices and on web, we are searching for our next Senior QA Engineer to be part of our amazing QA team. You will get 4 QA-colleagues with a lot of room for sharing knowledge and working both together but also independent.
Your main task will be to test our Calldorado Caller ID SDK on the different android devices and versions running in the market and web applications. Furthermore, your average day could consist of:
- Analyzing the business requirement documents from the product team.
- Test planning, Test estimations, identifying test scenarios, writing test cases & edxecuting the test cases.
- Report the identified bugs found during the testing phase in the JIRA tool.
- Automating the Caller ID SDK using the Appium/UI automator tools.
- Automating the web application using Selenium tools.
- Prepare the test documentation & status reports
- Drinking some nice coffee or soda, while joking with your colleagues or perhaps playing a round on the football-table
Every day is planned within the team, making sure that everyone is working on, what motivates them most.
Are you our new QA-Ninja?
You are an experienced senior tester and used to perform android and web applications tests. You are used to analyze and understand requirements from a Product team, and you know your way around Scrum & Agile methodologies and enjoy both the planning and executing part of tests.
When you open your tool-box it could be nice to find:
- Experience with Selenium, JIRA & Appium
- Knowledge of SDK’s
- Experience in testing Android mobile apps
- Experience in automated web-testing
The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen, reporting to the CTO. People from 20 different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs.
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail email@example.com (Not for applying)
You are welcome to take a tour around our website www.calldorado.com