Are you eager to juggle all your designer tools while having fun? Do you want to be part of an international industry leading AdTech innovator and create top of the line App design and user experience?
Calldorado is looking for a skilled app designer to join our Research and Development team within product, reporting to the Senior Vice President of R&D, and with a focus on product innovation, experimentation and business optimization. The team work close together with both our Delivery team, developers, QA and Sales.
You will be part of every process right from the initial idea and giving your input as our design expert, while focusing both on our end-users, app publishers and of course our own business. You will design positive user experiences and intuitive interfaces for a wide variety of culturally diverse audiences stretching from the Americas in the West, to Japan in the East, and even the very southern tips of New Zealand and Argentina.
If you love the idea of designing for millions of users world-wide, innovate, explore and experiment with new and sometimes crazy ideas thru rapid pretotyping then this is the perfect job for you.
Besides the above, your main tasks will be:
- Advocate UI/UX design standards, guidelines and strategies for creating cohesive experiences.
- Translate complex concepts into user-centric, elegant and intuitive UI
- Find opportunities within the industry, think outside the box and dare to experiment with new ideas.
- Have a curiosity in the app–tech industry, with a sense of both possibilities and limitations within hardware and software.
To be successful in this position, we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with app-design (preferred Android)
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- As you will be working with Sketch and Zeplin, experience with these programs is preferred.
- If you have played around with Interaction design this is more than welcome.
- Experience from a SaaS-company will be a distinct advantage and get you off the ground faster.
- You can be self-taught or have a relevant educational background. We are looking for talent – not grades.
- A structured approach to your work and a dedicated focus on time & quality.
- An urge to stay on top of current design trends and apply them in your work.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
- The capacity to work well in a team environment, as well as individually with little direction.
If you see yourself being happy and successful in this position, please make sure to include a demonstrable portfolio of design, as part of your application.
The job has a lot of room for taking initiative and responsibility, and there is room for the right person to grow personally and professionally. Your base is at the Calldorado head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen. People from 21 different countries work together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, constantly adding new features and products to our portfolio.
At Calldorado we work together, and we work hard – but you plan your own day and choose your own way of working which best suits your productivity. While we take what we do seriously, we also like to enjoy our time at work, so we value the importance of relaxing, socializing and having fun.
- We offer an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Free flu jabs, healthcare, dental insurance and much more for your wellbeing
- Company yoga class, running teams and more to keep you healthy (we do eat cake still once a week)
- 1 day a week is dedicated to innovation. We call this Future Friday. It’s an opportunity work on exciting new business-relevant projects of your own choice.
- Lots of fun at work – Friday bars, table football and company events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to be part of the breakfast and lunch plan and much more.
Apply now using the link. If you have any questions feel free to contact VP of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 31545916 or by mail email@example.com
You are welcome to take a tour around our website www.calldorado.com
At Calldorado, our mission is simple: to enable app owners to become successful in the app economy by improving the lifetime value of app users.
We offer a broad range of products and services to support our mission. This includes services for people who wish to invest in apps, for those who would like to sell their apps, as well as support for mobile network operators.
Calldorado customers are anywhere an Android app is being developed, that means everywhere. Our reach is global, supporting app publishers from all corners of the world. Our headquarters are located in Lyngby, in the greater area of Copenhagen, Denmark.
By blending years of experience as app developers with strong industry know-how, we are truly global experts at bringing commercial success to apps.